Wednesday, December 28, 2011

80s V 90s Poll, Penultimate Chapter : Hair Crimpers Vs Hair Straighteners?

Straighteners!80s V 90s Poll, Penultimate Chapter : Hair Crimpers Vs Hair Straighteners?
Straighteners, you can stick your finger in a light socket anytime to get that crimped look...80s V 90s Poll, Penultimate Chapter : Hair Crimpers Vs Hair Straighteners?
Hair crimpers %26gt; much more interesting
Hair Straighteners
Hair Straighteners
Hair Straighteners =]
Hair Straighteners...
Has to be straighteners, I can't imagine life without them now.
straighteners
oooh a difficult one!! I mean i'd never crimp my hair now but loved doing it when I was younger.





I'm gonna go for straighteners, because I couldn't live without mine now.
I love the 80's but hair yuk big and boofy so I'm going to have to go with a hair straightener
Hair Crimpers
Hair Crimpers...
Crimpers. All the way.
I haven't seen crimped hair in years, so I am going with hair straighteners.
well i love the 80's, so i'm gonna have to go with those! =)
Errr.....
i LOVE my hair straightner
aww HAIR CRIMPERS i luv emm things lol
neither would be any good for me 'cos i'm bald !

No comments:

Post a Comment