Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Can you use a 220 volt converter to use a hair straightener in Europe?

I have an Andis Tourmaline Nano-Ceramic 120 volt straightener, but i'm not sure that it will work, even if I do use a converter.Can you use a 220 volt converter to use a hair straightener in Europe?
You should be able to use it. I am traveling back to Spain this summer and I have a 1600 Watt foreign voltage converter. It converts 220/240VAC to the standard US voltage, so it seems as long as you have a normal hair straightener it should work, or at least i hope so because I will be screwed! :) %26amp; you might want to check how much voltage your converter can convert. Mine converts up to 1600 so a 120 volt appliance would work.Can you use a 220 volt converter to use a hair straightener in Europe?
Yes, if you use one made for heating appliances, or a large enough transformer stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment