Wednesday, December 28, 2011

How to straighten my hair with out a hair straightener?

Okay. I usually use a hair straightener but my sisters are leaving on a school trip for a week. I am going to scrunch it a few times but I don't want to do that every day. It looks bad if I just wash it and blow dye it. please help me.How to straighten my hair with out a hair straightener?
blow dry it with a round brush, keep going over it.


dont just blow dry freely.How to straighten my hair with out a hair straightener?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnT1fdtphRE





hope it wrrks

Report Abuse



theres lots that you can do.


- curl it maybe?


- wash your hair at night rough blow dry it so about 70% of it is dry then put it in plaits and go to sleep, then you got cool waves in the morning. (:


- leave it natural


- put it in a messy bun with loose bits of hair hanging out of it


- tie it up in a messy ponytail.





anything you like really. (:
Well you can straighten your hair with curlers but it's tricky, you could get a straightening balm that you put on your hair then blowdry it and that keeps your hair looking straight and sleek, I hope I helped. xx
you should try braiding it. it usually looks really cool.


or simply get another straightner.

No comments:

Post a Comment