Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What do you suggest to use for hair straightener products?

I know you're supposed to put something on before and after straightening your hair to protect but what do you suggest? I'm African American and I don't use chemicals to straighten my hair. I only use a straightener when I absolutely have to which is usually after washing. What should I use to protect it because It is starting to look dry and eh!





Thanks :)What do you suggest to use for hair straightener products?
My hair stylist uses Chi products on all hair types and hasn't had any complaints on it. It coats the cuticle causing less damage when heat is applied.What do you suggest to use for hair straightener products?
If you have a really good straightener, you don't really NEED to put product into your hair. For my hair (caucasion here), if I add in straightening creams or products like that, they just weigh down my hair, and make it greasier faster.. and it takes away the natural shine.





If you're talking about dehydrated hair, you could always use shampoos or leave-in conditioners that are moisturizing. There are many collections that are good for rehydrating your hair, like sunsilk, or dove.





Otherwise, the only product that I may use after I straighten my hair are serums, which are really light, and smoothen out your hair - like frizz, and split ends. It reduces the look of them. Serums don't weigh down your hair too much, and it makes your hair look shiny.





Hope that helps!


:)
Redken 08.


It's roughly 18 dollars.


But totally worth it.


I had so many split ends..


and then when I tried this..


it pretty much protected ittt.


:D


Just don't use too much, or put it on the roots. Otherwise It will start to look greasy....
  • wrinkle eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment