Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Should i get the Coriolis hair straightener?

I have really thick curly hair and need a straightener. Should i get the coriolis? People say its good then say its bad. What do i do and if its bad what straightener should i get?Should i get the Coriolis hair straightener?
I think my Coriolis straighteners are the best. They were expensive but I have had them for 2 years and I used them most days on my long hair. They heat up immediately and glide through my frizzy hair. I always spray my hair with Treseme heat protect first and it makes it nice and shiney. I went to the shop to buy GHDs and the assistant said that the Coriolis were better. I wasn't sure at the time but bought them anyway and haven't been disappointed. I got them from the Sally shop and they let me try some out in the shop before I bought.Should i get the Coriolis hair straightener?
Also the CHI is really good, I have had it and use it practically every day.. with some Tresseme Hair Protection Spray your all set to go and now there only around $100 and really really worth it

Report Abuse



no, ghd's are probably the best stragitners they might be a bit expensive but they are well worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment