Wednesday, December 28, 2011

If i dont use my hair straightener for a week, will my hair grow faster and be healthier looking?

I dont have very damaged hair, but will not using my hair straightener at all help my hair to grow?If i dont use my hair straightener for a week, will my hair grow faster and be healthier looking?
well..maybe one week may not be enough..but if u use it like 24/7 then it will make an improovement on ur hair and will make it look heathier and grow faster..when u iron ur hair you dry out all of the natural oils in ur hair and make some of ur hair dead..especially if u use it alot..one week will make ur hair look much healthier and it will grow a bit..hope i answered ur question correctly...good luck=)If i dont use my hair straightener for a week, will my hair grow faster and be healthier looking?
Well, I use a hair straightner too, and my hair stays fine. It grows it's normal way,and still looks healthy. Maybe it is your shampoo. Try Dove shampoo if it is.
yeah but you should not use it for longer than a week!!
It won't grow faster, but yes it will be healthier. It is good to give your hair a break from the straitener every once in a while.
well.. i straighten my hair every single day..then i decided i wanted to get a perm... it messed my hair all up... so i had to go get it cut.. now my hair is to about my shoulders.. and it is FRIED... Ive tried not using the straightener ...but that's really the only way i like my hair.. try to get some deep conditioning treatments..they help a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment