Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What product should i use before straightening my hair with the hair straightener To prevent it from damage?

Because i have those fried hairs in my head,i'm blond and my hair is becoming burned completely.!What product should i use before straightening my hair with the hair straightener To prevent it from damage?
you should use a heat protect products you can buy them at watson's





but I recommend using these:





-- Vo5 heat protect for straightening hair





-- TiGi BEd head heat protect product (available in pin antonio's, salon de manila, bambi fuentes and other well known salons)





-- VITRESS heat protect serum (available in mercury drugstore)What product should i use before straightening my hair with the hair straightener To prevent it from damage?
I use some products, but my favorites are from Fantasia Heat Protector Serum ( smells like candy's) and the product of L麓Oreal Hot Straight;





http://www.fantasiahaircare.com/HairPoli鈥?/a>





http://www.lorealparis.co.uk/Catalog/pro鈥?/a>
a good leav in conditioner and anti frizz oil drops.
  • wrinkle eye cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment