Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What is a good in store chemical hair straightener?

So I've got really curly and frizzy hair naturally with my long hair. I've found that straightening my hair makes it look good but I'm having to use this method on daily basis and I'm not gonna pay like 80 dollars for a permanent straightening! So I'm looking for a good chemical hair straightener that works and is on shelf at a place like walgreensWhat is a good in store chemical hair straightener?
well , wat u get is wat u pay for, Japanese recostrution straightening system could be great. but its expensive with great result, but you have to get it done every six month. if you don't want to spend lots money, than invest in good flat iron,


don't attempt relaxer on yourself, it could do further damage to your hair or scalp .


frizzy hair can be fix by good conditioning and mask , and anti-frizz product. go to a hair stylist you trust for adviseWhat is a good in store chemical hair straightener?
I say if you haven't chemically straighten your hair, DON'T. Chemicals damage your hair and it will never be managable, without a lot of care and time.


My advice to you is to get a heat protectant serum so that you can straighten your hair with a flat iron and not damage your hair. I recommend using IC Hair Polisher Heat Protector Straightening Serum from Fantasia (not the singer). LOL.


DO NOT flat iron your hair EVERYDAY because heat damages the hair and your hair will sooner or later break off.


Flat iron your hair once or twice a week if you want the straight look. For the rest of your time, wear your hair naturally.


For the straight look to last longer, it's best to wrap your hair before bed and cover it with a satin scarf to keep your hair smooth and your hair won't break off on your pillow.
I had the same exact thought about a year ago and I bought the at home straightner and I literally burnt my hair and had to cut the damage out and made my hair really short! . It's not like hair coloring you have to get everything precisely right.


So I will give you the advice I wished someone would of given me then.. don't do it! some things aren't meant to be done at home... pay the money to make sure it is done correctly

No comments:

Post a Comment